1) Does the Internet Need a Newspaper About Itself? | Keen On…Nick White
Andrew Keen talks to Nick White, the Co-Founder of Daily Dot. The Daily Dot is an online newspaper covering internet topics. The site aims to be the “hometown newspaper” of the internet.
2) Injecting New Ideas into Business Models
David Wallerstein, Senior Executive Vice President of Tencent, and Lucy Peng, CEO of Alipay and Chief People Officer of Alibaba Group, reflect their experience at the panel discussion on “Business Model Innovation” at the third annual China 2.0 conference.
The event was hosted by the Stanford Program on Regions of Innovation and Entrepreneurship (SPRIE) at the Stanford Graduate School of Business on September 28, 2012.
The Stanford Program on Regions of Innovations and Entrepreneurship: http://sprie.gsb.stanford.edu/
3) – Web Design : What is SEO?
Full Sail University talks about SEO.
4) AdeptCloud Brings Extreme Privacy to File Sharing
https://adeptcloud.com lets you share files with your coworkers in an extremely private way. No central servers. Lots of smart encryption. Here’s a look with the founders of the company.
5) Peter Deng, Facebook is Interviewed by David Kirkpatrick at LeWeb Paris 2012
Peter Deng, Director of Product Management, Facebook & David Kirkpatrick, Founder & CEO, Techonomy Media