1) – Startups : Walker Corporate Law Startup of the Week #15 – Tal Ziv
On this episode of Walker Corporate Law’s’ Startup of the week, Jason talks with SilverLiving co-founder Tal Ziv. Tal fills Jason on the current state of assisted living facilities, how they are acting as a consumer activist, and their plans to expand their business from New York to California.
2) Basis To Blow Away Nike FuelBand and FitBit?
A look at the new Basis wearable computer (looks like a watch) with four major sensors in it.
3) – Web Design : How to ask your client the right questions?
In this episode we answer:
How to ask your client the right questions?
1. What questions should I ask when I first meet?
2. How do I dig deeper to find out what they “really need”
3. How do I put this all in a proposal?
Special guests in this episode include Tatjana Luethi, UX Designer and ThinkLogic.
4) When Should You Go All-In On Your Startup?
How do you know when to quick your safe job and go all-in on your startup? Sailthru founder Neil Capel says the answer is as soon as you can.
5) TC Cribs Drops By The Dropbox Office
Jason Kincaid takes you on a tour of Dropbox, a Web-based file hosting service. Their office in San Francisco is a little bit rock and roll and a whole lot of stylish.