Welcome aboard entrepreneur, glad you could make it! Here’s this week’s list of must-reads. Enjoy!
- The easiest way to get people to do what you want them to do…: Here’s Seth Godin’s take on the type of people you’ll need to recruit into your business! Read on.
- When Enough Is Enough: The Perfectionist’s Secret to Higher Productivity: If you’re a perfectionist, chances are, you’re not as productive as you could potentially be! Check these tips out and get things done.
- 3 Steps to Protecting Your Website’s Search Rankings: Attaining a desired spot among search results is one thing, maintaining it is another. Defend your spot with these three steps!
- How to Foster a Feedback-Friendly Company: A feedback-friendly company is a productive company. Become one!
- How To Be In Business Forever: Week Three: Here’s the next entry in a series of posts on how to run a sustainable business from AVC. Check them out!
(Image by: Wiertz Sébastien http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/)