Hey there entrepreneur! Glad you can make it. Here’s this week’s list of must-read articles & blogs for the entrepreneur like yourself!
- How to downgrade: For those of you not familiar with the new Apple map application on the new and “improved” iPhone 5, here’s a word that captures its entirety: downgrade. Here’s Seth Godin take on it.
- Stepwise Progress: If you like the fable about the Tortoise and the Hare, you’ll like Squidoo’s approach to success. Read on!
- MBA Mondays From The Archive: Analyzing Financial Statements: Here’s the 3rd part to the series on becoming proficient at accounting. Check it out!
- Indeed.com’s Exit: A billion reasons to focus on one thing early and do it ridiculously well: An insightful piece on why you should avoid becoming the jack of all trades, and the master of none.
- 4 Tips for Using Pinterest to Market Your Startup: You can expand your social media horizons with Pinterest, but first, you’ll need to know how to use it well. Learn exactly that here!
- 4 Secrets of focused people: You should check out this blog entry on focused people by Penelope Trunk. Trust me, you’ll be surprised.
(Image by: Wiertz Sébastien http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/)