Welcome to this week’s Must-Reads (and Watch), where you’ll find interesting and helpful information for you and your startup company.
- How to plan a career in your 20s to stay home with kids in your 30s: According to Forbes, 84% of working women want to stay home and raise children. If you’re one of them, take Penelope Trunk’s tips to heart and reach your aspirations!
- 10 Top Reasons Why First-Time Entrepreneurs Fail: If you’re new to the world of entrepreneurship, check in here.
- MBA Mondays From The Archives: The Balance Sheet: The only way you’ll know how your business is doing is by reading its Balance Sheet. If you’re not familiar with it, CHECK THIS POST OUT!
- The Secret to Getting It All Done at Work and Still Having a Personal Life: If work-life balance is what you want, learn how to do it here.
- How Google+ Can Improve Your SEO (Video): Startup or not, your business will benefit from some search engine optimization (SEO). Take advantage of Google Plus and get noticed.
(Image by: Wiertz Sébastien http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/)