Welcome to this week’s must-reads, where you’ll find the top 5 articles of the week (judged by us, of course)! We’ve added a new blog, thisisgoingtobebig.com, to our favorites list. Come and check it out!
- How to find inspiration at work: Don’t shut yourself out from opportunities. You never know where you’ll find your inspiration.
- How Much Information Should you Give VCs for Due Diligence?: So you caught the attention a VC. What do you disclose? Check out what Mark Suster has to say.
- Minimum Viable Team: If you’re a startup, chances are, you don’t have somebody manning every aspect of your company. Learn how to effectively allocate your team.
- Admitting that you have no idea what you’re doing: Admitting to not knowing is the first step to learning.
- Thinking of Majoring in Entrepreneurship? Read This First: If you’re a college student aspiring to become an entrepreneur, take these tips to heart and make your college career count.
(Image by: Wiertz Sébastien http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/)