Welcome to This Week’s Must-Reads, where you’ll find the top 5 online articles for the week (as determined by us)!
- Converting Viral Traffic: Your posts are getting lots of likes? That’s great, but you can’t stop there! Learn what Seth Godin has to say about viral traffic.
- It Is hard To Hide From The Web: Although you shouldn’t believe everything you read on the internet, it also serves to reveal the truth others are trying to hide. Curious how? Click here.
- Should You Really Sit on Other Boards When You’re a Startup Founder?: Should you invest all of your efforts into one startup, or should you divert some of it to serve as a board member? What are the pros and cons of being a CEO of a startup and a board member to a separate company? Check out what Mark Suster has to say about it all.
- 3 Tips for Keeping Data Safe in the Cloud (Infographic): If your business relies on clouds, check these tips out and keep hackers out!
- The Changing Path to Entrepreneurship: A Look at Alternatives to Business School: Is an MBA overrated for entrepreneurs? Or could they benefit from the knowledge and networking opportunities that come with an MBA program? Check this article out and decide.
Image from http://www.entrepreneur.com/blog/224182