Check out this week’s must-reads!
- No Battle Plan Survives The First Enemy Fire: Reality has a surprise for you…
- Tape Delay in the Age of Twitter: Here’s some food for thought: when everything is updated in real-time over Twitter, can tape delay survive?
- How Social Media Startup Wildfire Was Bought By Google for $250 Million: Many entrepreneur share the dream of selling their startup to some large corporation for big sums of money. Check out this article to learn what Victoria Ransom and Alain Chuard thought was their key to success.
- “But first I’ll try to make you feel really bad”: When you give a customer a hard time over returns, chances are, he/she won’t come back to buy anything from you ever again. Learn what Seth Godin has to to say here.
- How to Properly Close Your Business: Although no entrepreneur hopes for the demise of his/her business, it is critical to have an exit plan just in case things don’t work out. Take these tips to heart to avoid confusion and time-loss.