Stay in the business-world-loop with this week’s must-reads! Enjoy
- “5 Tips for Making Your Website More Social” :In the business world, being sociable isn’t only for people -it’s for websites too. Check these tips out and make your website an internet celebrity.
- “MBA Mondays: Asking An Employee To Leave The Company” :Letting go is never easy, especially if you’re talking about employees who devoted their time and efforts working for you -but it’s something you’ll have to do. Keep these tips in mind and make it a little easier for everyone.
- “Superman, Batman, and Worldviews”: Marketing isn’t only about products-its also about the target audience. Read more on Seth Godin’s blog.
- “3 Questions You Must Ask Before Securing a Small Business Credit Card”: For some small business owners, securing a business credit card just might be the last thing they want to do. Check these 3 questions out before making a move.
- “Need Help Retaining Employees? Some Apps for That”: Virtual high-fives? Digital thank yous? I like being appreciated but is this the same? Read more on Entrepreneur.